Monday, November 28, 2011

Oiy with the Common Sense

Wikipedia says 'Common sense is defined by Merriam-Webster as, "sound and prudent judgment based on a simple perception of the situation or facts." 

Ok, so that sounds really simple.  I think I have mostly prudent judgement.  But... I seem to lack in the 'simple perception of the situation or facts'.  Why?   Why for pete sake!?!  Is it something I can correct over time, or will it be a stumbling block for me for the rest of my life?  We're talking 'COMMON' sense here!!  It's COMMON!!!

It's a serious cause of frustration for me.  Grrr!  I miss the obvious so stinkin' many times, it's not even funny!  

My poor husband feels really bad pointing out the obvious to me, but he is finally coming to realize that although he graciously considers me to be one of the wisest people he knows, I have no common sense.   Figure that one out!

I just had to complain.  I feel a bit better now.  

No comments:

Post a Comment