Tuesday, November 1, 2011

GAPS Day I, Intro

Well, day one wasn't too bad all things considered.  I wasn't really hungry all day, but I wanted the foods I fed to the kids.  But I managed to have self control.

I believe I drank approx half a gallon of broth.  Chicken and beef mixed.  I added  a few cloves of garlic and some ginger and lots and lots of celtic sea salt.  I need that for some reason, to be able to drink it.  I added the juice from some fermented carrots every time.  And I also made up ginger tea, strong, and squeezed some lemon into each cup.  I tried not to drink much plain,cold water, but I wasn't entirely successful there. 

I didn't have any major cravings. But I did have a hard time not eating the foods I made for the rest of the family. 

I wasn't hungry for the most part. I went to bed feeling mostly full. 

I had a 'real' bowel movement in the morning, before even drinking broth.  But that was the last one of the day.  I was bloated so I did an enema before bed, followed by a detox bath.  Yikes, my digestions is soo messed up!! 

Oh, I also started with a detox bath, and then had another on in the afternoon.

Ideally, I'd like to do 3 detox baths a day, one epsom salt, one hydrogen peroxide and one baking soda.  I'd like to occasionally do raw apple cider vinegar, and some ginger now and then also. 

I am keeping a daily diary to see what I eat, how I feel, bowel movements, etc. 

I went to bed feeling fine, but woke up tired and nauseous.  I did sleep well though. 

To God be the glory. 

No comments:

Post a Comment