Saturday, November 12, 2011

GAPS Day 12, Intro

I'm very excited to report that I had BM twice yesterday and for the first time in a year, I felt good afterwards instead of like there was more there. Woo hoo!!!! 

I shall continue as I am now.   Morning and evening baths when possible, soups for meals, with cream and egg yolk.  Lots of probiotic foods and drinks throughout the day.  I am going to hold off on the fruit, nuts and honey as long as I can. 

I will revisit intro when I do it with my family in January and maybe, when I reintroduce fruit and honey with them, I'll do the same with myself.  But I an convinced they are a major problem with me, so I want to give my body a chance to really heal before trying them.

I am going to stop the daily updates for now.  I don't have that much to say. :)  But I am very happy with where I am at week 2 and look forward to continued healing and adding in additional foods as my body seems to be able to handle them. 

To God be the glory, great things he is doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment