Wednesday, June 23, 2010

The Liver and Gallbladder Miracle Cleanse, Andreas Moritz

You know how you hear about something, oh say, 5 times, and you finally decide it's time to take notice?  Well, that is what happened with the liver cleanse.  I've thought for some time, that although our bodies are VERY good at cleaning out toxins, in some cases, it seems to do better with a little boost.  Esp with all of the toxins we have to fight these days!  And a number of our symptoms seemed to be related to liver congestion.



I had heard about this particular liver cleanse from a number of sources-books, websites, chat groups, etc.  And I kept thinking I'd like to try it, but I needed more info.  Well, recently I saw it posted on a blog (I can't remember which one) and I decided to check my library.  Sure enough, it had not just one copy, but two! So I picked it up that day.  It was a quick and easy read.  I enjoy rereading the chemistry of cells and digestion, etc.  I find it fascinating to see how different people interpret it all differently.  I've learned that no one knows exactly what is going on inside the complex body.  But many of them have found ways of healing that seem to work for large groups of people. So they eventually write a book about it.

The author, Andreas Moritz, had some serious issues as a child and teenager. And finally when he was 18, he decided to take his health into his own hands.  He read up on a lot of eastern medicine type healing practices and eventually decided to try a liver and gallbladder cleanse.  He saw such amazing results, he has done it regularly since.  He also has prescribed it to his patients and has seen major healing. 

He does think a relatively low-fat, vegan diet is the ultimate in healing and nourishing diets.  That, I believe, is 100% false.  But I just glossed over those parts and really read it to understand the science behind the cleanse as well as the details of it.

After reading the book, I'm excited to give the cleanse a try.  Essentially, he has you doing it once a month until you have 2 months in a row that no stones are released.  Most often it takes from 6-12 months.  Less for some and longer for others of course, depending on overall health.

The WHY of a liver and gallbladder cleanse:

The liver is a decent sized organ (about 3 pounds) that does a LOT of work every second.  If that work is disrupted, major health complications will appear.  One of it's functions is to produce bile that among other jobs, is used to break down the food we consume for proper nourishment of the nutrients.  Without it, digestion is impossible.  When we eat food that is not properly broken down, it mixes with the bile and forms into stones.  Eventually those stones can calcify and become hard and even more difficult to pass.  The body can handle some stones and even naturally passes them if everything is in working order. But, if they are not released, they eventually fill up the liver and gallbladder.  Most stones are not seen with modern technology (scans and x-rays, etc.) and are therefore overlooked as the possible cause of health issues.

If the stones get to be big enough, they start to disrupt the flow of bile, blood, toxins and all of the enzymes that are filtered through the liver.  You can imagine the issues that can lead to over time. the body is resilient and can reconstruct routes for a lot of things.  But only for so long. 

Some of the possible symptoms from stones in the liver and gallbladder:
Food cravings, constipation, digestive disorders, difficulty breathing, hemorrhoids, brain disorders, depression, PMS, Puffy eyes/skin, scoliosis, gout, obesity, sciatica, asthma, insomnia, nightmares, Alzheimer, cancer, chronic fatigue.

The HOW of a liver and gallbladder cleanse:
 I would highly suggest you read the book if you want to do the actual cleanse.  He has a lot of info that I couldn't fit into here.

What you need:  1 1/2 gallons of water of apple juice
4 TBLS Epsom salt,
1/2 cup cold pressed virgin olive oil,
2/3 glass of fresh squeezed grapefruit juice or lemon and orange juice combined.

Drink 32 oz (one quart) of apple juice every day for 6 days.  The malic acid softens the stones to make them easier to pass.  He does have other options if you can't drink apple juice for any reason (allergies, candida, etc.).

He suggests you eat as 'vegan' as possible during the cleanse. I'm not sure if that would help during the cleanse, since I don't believe that nourishes a body.  I don't think I'm going to worry about it.  He also suggests that you not take vitamins or medicines of any kind if you can help it.

He suggests that you do the actual cleanse on a weekend, or when you can be home all day, as some discomfort may appear.

On the 6th day of drinking apple juice, drink the apple juice in the morning, eat lightly and only drink water after 1:30 PM.  

6:00   PM   Prepare a jar of 32 oz. of water mixed with 4 TBLS of epsom salt (yuck!).  Drink 8 oz. of the jar at 6.  He suggests drinking it with a straw or your nose pinched to bypass some of the nasty taste.

8:00   Drink 8 more ounces of the salt water

9:30   He strongly suggests you do an enema or colonic at this point. 

9:45   Squeeze the citrus and mix thoroughly with the 1/2 cup of EVVO.  

10:00   Drink the EVVO/juice mixture as quickly as possible and lay down immediately.  He says to either lay on your back with your head propped above your abdomen.  Or lie on your right side with your knees pulled toward your head.  Lie perfectly still for at least 20 minutes.  

6:00 AM the next morning, drink another 8 oz of salt water.  He suggests you rest as much as possible, but being in an upright position helps the stones to pass more smoothly.  

8:00-8:30 Drink the last 8 oz of salt water.

10-10:30 Start eating, first fruit juice, then fruit and adding more 'heavy' foods throughout the day, but still keeping it light.  

He also suggests that you do a colon cleanse or enemas a few days after the cleanse, to make sure they all come out completely and don't putrefy in the colon. 

He also suggest you do a kidney cleanse before or after 4 or 5 cleanses, as the kidney can get backed up.  He suggests a tea to be drunk daily for a month.  Or, as I intend to do, taking a tsp of epsom salt dissolved in water every morning. 

So, I'm excited to give it a try.  I figure, if nothing else, it can't hurt anyway!  Not sure I can get the oil down, but I'll try!  Seeing results would certainly help.

Since Drew smokes, and has for 15 years, I'd love to get him to do it also.


Someone posted this forum site for the cleanse also.  Great resource for problem solving, etc.

Also, this blog post really encouraged me to look up the book and do the cleanse finally.  
My plan is to take the 1 tsp of epsom salt in water every morning, followed by 5-20 minutes of oil pulling, for 30 days.  After 24 days, I'll drink 32 oz of apple juice daily (yuck, I can't stand the stuff, but I'll try).  The morning of the cleanse, if I'm really on top of things, I'd like to do an enema or 2 (I've been meaning to try that since reading about it in GAPS).  I'll follow the schedule, and after 2 or 3 days, hopefully do a few enemas again.  My desire is to follow this regime monthly until my liver is clean.  And then annually after that.



** Update 6/25/10**

I sort of did the cleanse.  I had done the epsom salt/oil pulling for a month and then drank a quart of apple juice every day for 4 days and then I had to stop as the timing wasn't working out.  However, Monday I decided to just do the cleanse without the apple juice.  I followed the instructions above and actually passed at least 100 very small lime green, covered with a mustard yellow, stones.  It was pretty wild and exciting. :)

GRAPHIC:  I had terrible diarrhea shortly after taking the first epsom salt drink and all the next day.  And all I can say is 'owww!'.  I know it was intentional, but I have never really had diarrhea, so I had no idea how to deal with the 'clean up process'. Sorry, gross, I know.  But, if someone can learn from my mistakes, then it's worth sharing.  So, for next time, I am going to simply take a quick shower after every episode so as not to cause excessive wear and tear on the more sensitive parts with the rough toilet paper.  Did I mention 'owww!'?

-GRAPHIC: See here for pictures of something similar to what I had, only mine were smaller.  

-I have always struggled with low blood sugar, but it had gone away most since changing my diet.  However, being gone over the weekend and not eating great, it was back with a vengeance. So fasting for part of the day was rough.  I was very tired Monday night, as I consumed only water after 1:30pm.  I think that would have been fine if I had been eating better before the cleanse.

-The oil/OJ mix was actually quite good.  I was expecting to gag on it, and I did plug my nose for half of it, but then I found it was actually kind of enjoyable.  I measured 1/2 cup of EVVO into a glass measuring cup and squeezed 2 juicing oranges into it and mixed and chugged. 

-I did not start off with the broth/GAPS like I intended. My husband had lunch duty and he is a wicked chef and I simply could not pass up his pork fajitas. I drank some kefir at 10 and had pork fajitas at 1. :)  Along with some yogurt, kombucha and fermented beets.  :)

-I intend to do this every month until I have 2 months with nothing, and then once a year hopefully.

-None of my stones were calcified or bigger then a piece of corn, and most were closer to the size of an ant.  But I still have to be better off without them.

-I did not do an enema, but I really think it would be wise.  I just need to find the equipment and work up the nerve. 

-Tuesday and Wednesday I felt great, but Thursday afternoon I had one of my knock-out detox spells and was out for an hour and a half, dead to the world (well, to my kids at least-but thankfully we had put in a video, which I just ended up sleeping through).  And today (Friday)  I've been mostly laying down with extreme exhaustion.  At least I've come to realize what is going on and learned not to fight my body, but to rest until it passes.

I WILL GET HEALTHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



** Update 7/15/10**


I did another cleanse, basically same as the last.  Only this time no toilet paper after I started on the epsom salt, so no pain from that.  I did, however, throw up in the middle of the night once, which did not happen last time.  I was worried that since it was mostly oil, it wouldn't work.  But apparently the oil had done it's job and it worked fine.  The book said throwing up was not unusual and nothing to worry about.  Once I did, I felt fine and went right back to sleep.

This time, I got at least 400 stones out, and some were the size of my thumb.  So I had more, and larger ones, then last time.  Still no enema.  Mostly a money thing.  The kids are $20 and we just don't have them .And I've not figured out a way to substitute something cheaper or free yet.

I'll do another one in August.  It's pretty crazy!!!



** Update 8/1/10**

I have had back pain in my lower back for close to 10 years now.  My chiropractor has been my saving grace and I'm so thankful for him!  This week I knew I needed an adjustment in a bad way.  But it was weird, because it didn't hurt.  I could just tell that I was twisted and a mess. I wonder if getting the stones out has taken some of the pressure off of my lower back.  I don't know for sure.




** Update 8/7/10**

I did my 3rd cleanse.  I find the salt water harder to take and I once again threw up in the middle of the night.  4:00 actually.  I slept fine most of the night, before and after.  And I picked a bad time, as I had Sunday School the next morning and that was rough. Note to self, pick a morning when you can stay home and take care of business.  The throwing up is no fun. I might try half as much EVVO next time.  I read that the throwing up is the gall stones pushing the EVVO back into the stomach.  And throwing up isn't supposed to be a problem. Other then being horribly unpleasant.  I think while drinking the salt water and throwing up, that I'm definitely not doing it again.  But then when I get hundreds of stones out, I can't help but assume it's helping me.  Chemo makes you throw up for months, so this is much better then that option!  I think I got about 400 stones out, most teeny, but about 20 of them were about the size of my thumb nail, which is big!  They seem to be more green and less yellow coasted.  Not sure if that is good or bad or indifferent.



**8/6/2012** 


Finally, I did another one. Took me long enough!  When I did the GAPS intro in November, I drank a lot of really salty broth for a few days, and I found I actually passed a few green stones, and a lot of, what I believe was, broken stones.  So I have felt like my liver had a cleanse since, and in a very healthy way. Plus I feel my overall diet is very healing for the liver, not too toxic and full of liver cleansing and liver building materials.  But I had found myself not wanting to eat much meat for a few weeks, and my poop was very light, so I decided it was time for an actual cleanse.  My husband and kids were away, so it was perfect timing.  I did the usual, minus the apple juice.  I got out approx 300 itty bitty stones and quite a bit of the broken ones.  It was really yucky to drink the epsom water and the citrus evvo as usual.  I was nauseous all night, but only slightly and it went away after I had some diarrhea in the morning.  I did a coffee enema the night before, and some enemas the morning of, and one the 2nd morning.  Just to make sure.  But no more stones came out after the first morning.  I will assume that is a good thing.  I really don't currently feel like I should do another one next month, so i will play it by ear/feel and do another one when I think I need it. 


120 comments:

  1. Today, 8/15/10 ad I did my fifth LGC-AM, only 150-200 stones, most of them small and black. No throw-ups. The throw up may happen if by 9:30 - 9:50 you do not have a bowel movement (it is said in the book). So lets share our experience.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, good to know! I have had the BMs and still thrown up the last 2 times. I got the book from the library again to see what he said about it. It's fascinating, isn't it? I wonder what black stones mean. Newer maybe? Or something different altogether. I'm amazed at the vast amount of stones coming out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://curezone.com/forums/f.asp?f=447

    ReplyDelete
  4. I moved my 'diary' here:

    http://innisrecipes.blogspot.com/2010/10/my-liver-cleanse-experience.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I feel that if you followed the instructions you could have avoided throwing up. I have been cleansing and have passed roughly the same number of stones as you, but I never threw up and only felt nauseous the first time. I followed Andrea's instructions re the vegan diet and the enemas before and after and I am convinced these 2 steps are very important. Enema kit is not expensive, you just do it 4 or 5 times after until you see no stones, and you can see for yourself how they can get stuck and make you feel ill if you don't wash them out. Good luck and hope you stick at it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just ordered a home colonic board. it looks pretty simpe

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm just ending the cleanse - drinking my last epsom salt drink - yum - not really. But anyway, I followed the program to a tee except my timing was off a bit but it's been very successful. I had a colonic yesterday which I believe is necessary and I'm passing stones like nobody's business. They are mostly pee green colored an pee sized or smaller. Last night, after drinking the juice/oil mixture (which was kind of good tasting actually), I did feel slightly nauseous but it passed. I'm gonna continue this cleanse till I get rid of all the stones!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am on my second LGBC the last one i did was 2 years ago. Colonics kind of freak me out, so the person that gave me the book suggested this product instead (which i have used for the last 10 years and love dearly) http://www.amazon.com/AIM-Herbal-Fiberblend-Raspberry-Powder/dp/B0001HAEO4
    I did that to clean out the bowels for a week or two before, and then after and I thought it worked great.
    A friend of mine always says, there's no right or wrong, only good, better and best.
    I had GREAT relief from the last cleanse I did. I am a teeth clench-er and have bad periods/fibroid- and I never felt more relaxed or balanced for about 3 months after.
    I am looking forward to the relief again.
    thanks for posting your experience.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the link on the fiberblend. I think am going to try this rather than the colonics... it's freaky and also expensive. Thanks!

      Delete
    2. apparently colonics/enemas were done as long ago as ancient Egypt. They really are not bad when you get used to them. I think it's very 'American' to be squeamish about them. :) But if you need them, they are a nice option, and not expensive. The kids is $20 on amazon. for the enema I mean. Colonics are expensive.

      Delete
  9. Just heard about this book through a Vegan/Vegetarian meet up group that my husband and I belong to, and decided to do some research on the web for it, came across this blog and saw the comments about how you think the Vegan lifestyle does not nourish the body. You could not be more wrong. And knowing scripture I believe that is what God intended, during Noah's time he gave "permission" to eat of certain animals, which again, I think was God's permissive will but not his perfect will for us. However, I became Vegan to cure my diabetes and alas, I no longer have it. My husbands allergies have totally disappeared. There are several website also that display just how healthy this way of eating is www.nomeatathlete.com, www.veganbodybuilder.com, and these bodies are built on Vegan diets.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for sharing. I personally believe that after the Garden and esp after the flood, with sin entering the world and genetic information being lost over the generations, God knew that our frail bodies would be subjected to serious consequences, and one way he designed us to deal with them was to allow us to find nourishment from other living beings. The Scriptures are clear that humans ate meat, and that God allowed and encouraged it. A plant-based diet is great for bodies not subjected to sin. But sin-ravaged bodies can seldom exist healthy, long-term on plants alone. My opinion, although I have reached it after a lot of research and prayer. To God be the glory ultimately, in whatever path we felt led down. Treating our bodies as His temples and doing the best, with what knowledge we have, to take care of them, is all we are asked to do.

      Delete
  10. this is my third time I am very please with the results I will be doing the oil/grape juice tomorrow but I had developed a pain in the right side of my body were my liver is I am kind of concern I don't remember what the book said at that I landed to my brother.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with 711 gal. Adam and Eve didn't eat meat and God only allowed man to eat meat as in all probability the land after the flood may not have been optimum for vegetation for a while. As you say also, God never makes us do anything and gave us the option to eat meat if we wanted to but I totally agree, if it'd been the best thing for us he'd have given it to Adam and Eve from their creation. Having said all that, our bodies have to some extent adapted to eat meat because they've had to and so a little free range organic meat (non pork and meat that's been bled thoroughly) probably does little harm to the health occasionally. Having said all that I am a vegan and will hopefully get up to 75% raw vegan soon. That way I feel fantastic and just don't get ill. Doing my second flush tonight, very excited! PS I cannot say enough how very important you have a colonic or enemas after each flush, vital! Before too if possible.

      Delete
    2. Jen, I thought the book said to wait to do a cleanse until a new moon? The new moon is June 19th, 2012. I will be doing mine then.

      Delete
    3. If you start today, the actual cleanse will take place on Tuesday (June 19th, 2012), which is the new moon. You could also do the cleanse on Wednesday the 20th. This is my plan.

      Delete
    4. Did you ever figure out what the pain on the right side was? maybe stones moving up in the liver, ready to be flushed again?

      Delete
  11. Hi everyone. I just completed my 4th cleanse and had a very powerful release. My situation is a bit more complex as I had my first gallstone attack in Feb. 2011. They removed my gallbladder in April, and I continued to have two more attacks, one on August and then again in January 2012. I finally decided to do something about it and began the journey with liver cleansing. Not having a gallbladder has made digestion a bit of a nightmare and thus the Vegan diet has helped a ton! This last cleanse was rough as very large stones were released and I chose not to do the colonic before. I will never do that again! The colonics are extremely important and after a week and 3 colon hydrotherapy sessions, I did get rid of some nasty toxins as well as parasites. Yes, parasites. Anyhow, I ask moving up the frequency of my cleanses to every 3 weeks as I am more determined than ever to get rid of the stones. As for the diet, Vegan keeps everything moving if you have digestive issues. Good luck everyone!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you find that you start developing other health issues, considering reading Nourishing Traditions and/or Gut and Psychology Syndrome. About implementing nourishing, healing diets that include animal products in ways the body can best digest them.

      Delete
  12. I just did my first cleanse, ending it the 17'th of June. I actually tried doing a different liver flush about five years ago and ended up having to do the final stage while having a fever and in the end I'm not sure if a passed anything. It was quite different than this one and a coffee enema was invovled, so it was hard to see anything. For that reason I was a bit skeptic about whether I would pass any stones. I did everything to a t - except the colonics, I used some sennes tea before the flush, since my enema bags hadn't arrived yet, and then did the enemas after, which cleared out some amount of very small stones and a lot of foul smelling liquid. I ended up really happy with the results - I passed about 20 larger stones, between the size of my thumb- and pinkie nail, and a lot of smaller stones - all varying in darkness, but all green. I think the lighter in colour, the newer the stones? unless red or black... I don't remember whether Andreas writes anything about black stones? Can't wait to see what the next cleanse will bring!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have you done any others? I hope they have been as successful, and that your overall health is improving. black stones, kidney stones? I don't recall now, it's been too long since I read the book.

      Delete
  13. I am starting with Apple Juice today, and I am going to be juicing ONLY for the next six days ... Raw, Organic, Fresh-Squeezed. I wish I had thought about the new moon! Should I do a colonic? Should I do an enema? I have never done either. Can you explain when I should do them? Now? In six days??? Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I believe enemas are helpful to get any feces and stones that are stuck, out. You don't want the stones sitting in your colon, creating toxic wastes. So the enemas are to make sure they get out of your body altogether. I did not do them at first and still found the cleanse helpful. But i do struggle with constipation as a general rule, so I am glad I added it to my cleanse repertoire.

      Delete
  14. I'm wondering if anyone knows that if I didn't quite do the apple juice part right - would that make me have alot of pain? I only ask because I do have gall bladder problems and I was wondering about pain?
    Thank you so much.
    Deborah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Deborah, I believe that the apple juice makes the stones softer, so they pass easier. I couldn't do it, and had only small stones thankfully.

      Delete
  15. I was having gall bladder attacks but had no health insurance at the time so I got on the internet and read up on gall bladder cleanses after the first painful attack. I did it about 5 times and passed thouldsands of stones. The olive oil mixture was extremely hard to gag down. I would spend two + days on the toilet. When I finally got insurance back I was still full of gall stones. The Dr. said I was making them faster than I could get rid of them. I had gall bladder surgery and haven't had any more problems.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, what do you mean faster than you could get rid of them? you had too many? and the flushes weren't enough? any info would help. I just finished my first flush. Thanks!

      Delete
  16. Did you do the whole apple juice thing also?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did the apple juice thing for the first one. But I can't stand apple juice, and have had candida problems. I drink a lot of kombucha and add apple juice to it, so I decided that was hopefully enough. I did not pass any large stones, so did not find it painful at all. If you are passing large stones, I believe the apple juice softens them up, making them easier to pass.

      Delete
  17. My first cleanse: 100-200 stones (from sesame seed size to peanut size)

    Second cleanse: 400 plus (from sesame seed size to grape size)

    Third cleanse: over 1000, too many to count (mostly small and clustered together)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah! Isn't it amazing? No wonder our bodies weren't working properly, our livers were too clogged to do their job!

      Delete
  18. I also suffered from Candida and don't drink the Apple Juice. I bought Malic Acid ( it is what softens the stones) at my Health Food Store and mixed 1 Tablespoon in 32 oz of water and stirred in 2 Tablespoons of Tart Cherry Juice concentrate to mask the malic acid flavor. I sipped this mixture throughout the day.

    I have also used Gold Coin Grass, which is an excellent stone softener too.

    ReplyDelete
  19. A high quаlity camera for a very attгactive pricе
    or just a bаd qualіty pісturе?
    Discoѵer on the full revіew at http://revіeωѕ.
    top-information.net/сanοn-poωershot-sx50-hs-rеvіеw/
    Here is my site ... Fast Weight Loss workout exercises to lose 5 lbs. a week - fast weight loss exercises at home for Men

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi there! I know this iѕ kind of οff topic but
    I waѕ wonԁering which blog platform are you using fοг thiѕ site?
    I'm getting tired of Wordpress because I've had іssueѕ
    with hacκeгs аnd Ӏ'm looking at options for another platform. I would be awesome if you could point me in the direction of a good platform.
    Also visit my blog - filter.kir.jp

    ReplyDelete
  21. Sωeet blog! ӏ found it whilе searching on Υahoo Νeωs.

    Do yоu have any tips on how to get listed in Yahoo News?
    I've been trying for a while but I never seem to get there! Many thanks
    Here is my blog ; diabetes exercise program

    ReplyDelete
  22. My cousin recommended this blog and she was totally right keep up the fantastic work!



    Gallstones

    ReplyDelete
  23. Please before you decide that a relatively low-fat, vegan diet is the ultimate in healing and nourishing diets is 100% false, can you at least try it? And if you do state so emphatically that is 100% false, no margin of possible error left, would you at least support your position? Thank you for a more scientific expose. I did enjoy the latter part of your thoughts, Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  24. I аlways used to reаd articlе in newѕ рapеrs but noω аѕ Ι am a
    user оf web theгеfore fгom now I am using net for агticles, thanks tο ωeb.
    Also visit my site - weight gain

    ReplyDelete
  25. If some one wаnts to be uρdatеԁ wіth neωеѕt technologies aftеrward
    he must be ѵisit this web page and be up to dаte dаilу.
    Have a look at my web site :: customers good bartenders

    ReplyDelete
  26. Нi! I've been reading your weblog for some time now and finally got the courage to go ahead and give you a shout out from Atascocita Tx! Just wanted to tell you keep up the fantastic job!
    Also see my web page :: top Accounting schools

    ReplyDelete
  27. ӏ thіnk thіs is among the moѕt vitаl infoгmatіоn fοr me.
    And i'm glad reading your article. But should remark on few general things, The website style is perfect, the articles is really great : D. Good job, cheers
    My web page ... networkingsocial.info

    ReplyDelete
  28. Huгrah, that's what I was searching for, what a information! present here at this blog, thanks admin of this website.
    My web-site - accounting & Bookkeeping

    ReplyDelete
  29. Hey therе! I simply ωould like to give you a huge thumbs up for your gгeat info уou haѵe
    got heге оn this post. I'll be returning to your site for more soon.
    Also visit my site : http://www.streetgam.es/

    ReplyDelete
  30. Нaving read this I thought it was rаther еnlightening.
    I appreciate you fіnding the tіme and energy to put this article together.
    I once again find myself pеrsonаlly spenԁing a lot
    of timе both reading and commenting. But so what, it
    waѕ still worthwhile!
    Look at my blog ; accounting services new york

    ReplyDelete
  31. It's an awesome piece of writing for all the online users; they will get advantage from it I am sure.
    My web site :: jobs & employment

    ReplyDelete
  32. WΟW just what Ӏ waѕ searching fοr.

    Came here by ѕearching for oгigіnal
    hіp hop instrumеntals
    Feel free to surf my web page :: datingfreeonlinesite.com

    ReplyDelete
  33. Hello there, You have ԁonе an incredіble job.

    I'll certainly digg it and personally suggest to my friends. I am confident they'll be benеfitеd fгom thіs wеb site.
    My web blog : watch band

    ReplyDelete
  34. With havin ѕo much ωгitten content do you ever run intο any problеms of plagоrism οr copyright infringement?

    My blog has a lot of exсlusіve content I've either written myself or outsourced but it appears a lot of it is popping it up all over the internet without my permission. Do you know any methods to help reduce content from being ripped off? I'd dеfinitelу apρreciate іt.
    Look into my web-site ; novelty gifts

    ReplyDelete
  35. Very good ρost! We will bе linking tο this great contеnt
    on our ωеbsite. Кeеp up the great ωritіng.
    Also see my website: weight-loss program

    ReplyDelete
  36. Goоԁ wеb ѕite yοu've got here.. It'ѕ haгd to find quаlіty wrіtіng
    like yours these dаyѕ. I seriously apρreciatе pеоple like уou!
    Τаkе cаrе!!
    Also see my website > get back poems

    ReplyDelete
  37. Thank you for sharіng your info. I rеаlly аppreciate your efforts and
    I will be wаiting for your nеxt post thanks once
    again.
    Take a look at my page ; spring farm cares

    ReplyDelete
  38. Ӏf уοu aгe goіng for best contents
    like myself, just visit this ωeb site eνery ԁay sinсe it gives featurе
    contents, thanks
    Look into my web site : residential storage

    ReplyDelete
  39. Apprесiate the reсommendation. Will tгу іt out.
    My web blog :: rare books

    ReplyDelete
  40. You really maκe it seem so еаsy with your presentаtion but I find this matteг tο
    be really ѕomethіng that I think І would neѵer understаnd.
    It seemѕ too comрlеx and еxtremely broad fоr me.
    I'm looking forward for your next post, I'll try to gеt the
    hang οf it!
    Also see my web page - www.streetgam.es

    ReplyDelete
  41. I knοw thiѕ if оff topic but I'm looking into starting my own weblog and was wondering what all is needed to get setup? I'm assuming having a blog
    like yоurs wοuld coѕt a pretty penny?
    I'm not very web smart so I'm not 100% sure. Any recommendations or advice would be greatly appreciated. Many thanks
    Stop by my web blog Teak patio

    ReplyDelete
  42. You're so cool! I do not think I have read through anything like that before. So good to discover someone with a few original thoughts on this topic. Really.. thank you for starting this up. This site is something that's needеd on the internet, someοnе with a little originаlity!
    My page ... anime and manga

    ReplyDelete
  43. Hello, Neat post. There's an issue with your web site in web explorer, may test this? IE nonetheless is the marketplace leader and a good component to other folks will omit your great writing because of this problem.
    Feel free to visit my webpage ... anime videos

    ReplyDelete
  44. I was reсommended thіѕ ωeb sіte
    by my cοusin. I am not sure whether this pοst
    is writtеn bу him аs nobodу else know ѕuch dеtailed about my
    problem. You're wonderful! Thanks!
    Feel free to visit my website :: weight loss club

    ReplyDelete
  45. Hі! Quіck question that's completely off topic. Do you know how to make your site mobile friendly? My site looks weird when viewing from my iphone 4. I'm trying
    tο find a theme or plugin that might be able to
    rеsolνe this iѕsuе. If you have any suggestions, pleаsе share.
    Cheers!
    My web site > Nutritional Food Supplements

    ReplyDelete
  46. I am actually hаρpy to glаnce at this blοg postѕ which carries plentу of valuable data, thanks fοr
    providіng these κinds of infoгmatіon.
    Also see my web site > http://sidcoserver03.info/info.php?br=12476

    ReplyDelete
  47. You nеed tο bе a paгt
    of a conteѕt fοr one of the bеst sites onlinе.
    I most certainlу will highly rеcοmmend this web sitе!
    My web site > business services

    ReplyDelete
  48. Hi I am so delighted I found youг web ѕite, Ι reаlly
    found you by mistake, while Ι ωas browsing on Yahoo for
    something elsе, Anyways I am here now and ωould ϳust like tο say
    many thanκѕ fоr a fantastic ρost аnd a all round exciting blog (I аlsο love the theme/design), I don’t have time to lοok over it all at the minute but
    І have ѕaved it and also addеd іn уour RSS feeds, so whеn Ι have timе I
    will be back tο reaԁ a great deal more, Please do keеp up the great jο.
    Feel free to surf my web site : three dog bakery

    ReplyDelete
  49. Нeya! I'm at work surfing around your blog from my new iphone 4! Just wanted to say I love reading through your blog and look forward to all your posts! Carry on the superb work!
    My weblog :: lego star wars

    ReplyDelete
  50. may anbody tell me with what i can replace, the grapefruit ? i cant use it because of medical condition

    ReplyDelete
  51. I have developed painful gallstones and liver mass since a year now along with disc herniation and overall detoriated health. My doctor says there's absolutely no alternative other than removing the gallbladder out. I have read tons about liver/gallbladder flushes but am very much skeptic towards unproven and unscientific "flushes/cleanses"

    Has anyone here with liver/gallbladder flushes checked out the following link:
    http://www.infinite-love-forum.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=3909

    ReplyDelete
  52. I always useԁ to study artіcle in news paρers but nοw
    as I am a usеr of net therefore from now I am using nеt for articles, thanks to web.


    my webpаge - long distance relations
    Also see my site - adult dating

    ReplyDelete
  53. Andrea Moritz has not mentioned about liver cleansing. what to erat and what not to eat

    ReplyDelete
  54. Andrea Moritz has not mentioned about liver cleansing. what to erat and what not to eat

    ReplyDelete
  55. When you "Salt water" you mean epson salt? right?

    ReplyDelete
  56. Verу good sitе you have herе but I wаs сurіous if you knеw of anу fοrums that covеr the same topіcs ԁіscussed in this artіcle?

    Ӏ'd really love to be a part of community where I can get responses from other knowledgeable individuals that share the same interest. If you have any suggestions, please let me know. Thanks!

    Feel free to surf to my weblog get ripped abs fast home
    Also see my website :: get ripped abs fast women

    ReplyDelete
  57. I'm impressed, I must say. Rarely do I encounter a blog that's equally educatiѵe and interesting, anԁ without
    a ԁoubt, you've hit the nail on the head. The issue is an issue that too few folks are speaking intelligently about. I'm ѵeгy hаppy I came aсrοsѕ this in mу seаrch fοг ѕomething relatіng to
    this.

    Feel fгee tо surf to my web blog long distance relationship gifts

    ReplyDelete
  58. Hello! This іѕ my 1st comment hеге so I just wanted to giνe a quick shοut out
    and ѕay I really enjoy reaԁing through yοur articlеs.
    Cаn уou suggest any otheг blogs/websites/forums that cοvеr the samе topicѕ?
    Thanks!

    my sіte: Dating advice for guys

    ReplyDelete
  59. It is appropгiаte time to maκe a few
    plans for the lοnger term аnd it's time to be happy. I'vе leaгn this рublish and if I could I
    desіrе to suggest yоu few fascinatіng things or ѕuggeѕtions.
    Maybe you could ωritе next аrticles regагding this article.
    Ӏ desiгe tо reаԁ
    more isѕues apρгoxіmаtelу it!



    Here is my webρage - get cash for surveys review scam

    ReplyDelete
  60. I'm truly enjoying the design and layout of your blog. It's a very easy
    on the eyеѕ which maκes it muсh more plеasant for me to comе heге and
    vіsit more оften. Did you hiгe οut a ԁesigneг to creatе youг theme?
    Superb work!

    Reviеw my web-site: get ripped abs fast home

    ReplyDelete
  61. That is rеally inteгesting, You're a very professional blogger. I have joined your rss feed and look ahead to searching for extra of your great post. Additionally, I'vе shared your ωebsite in my social networks

    Feel free to νisit my blog: click here

    ReplyDelete
  62. Ιf some one wiѕhes expеrt vieω on the toρic of bloggіng then i
    recοmmenԁ him/her tο gο to see thіs blοg, Keep up
    thе goοd wοrk.

    Cheсk out my web blοg - No Hands Seo

    ReplyDelete
  63. great pointѕ altogеther, you just gained
    a new reаder. What mаy уοu recommend about youг submіt thаt you
    mаdе a few dayѕ in the paѕt?
    Any sure?

    Visit my ωeb ѕite :: wso kindle

    ReplyDelete
  64. Why viеwеrѕ stіll make use of to reаd newѕ paрers
    when in this technological globe thе whole thing is
    existіng on net?

    Here іs my ωeb-site ... jvzoo pick of the day

    ReplyDelete
  65. I believe everythіng said wаs aсtually veгy logical.

    But, what about this? what if you added a little information?
    I mеan, I dοn't want to tell you how to run your website, but what if you added a headline to possibly grab a person's аttentіon?
    I mean "The Liver and Gallbladder Miracle Cleanse, Andreas Moritz"
    iѕ kinԁa plаin. You ѕhould glancе at
    Yаhoo's home page and see how they create post headlines to grab viewers to open the links. You might add a video or a pic or two to grab readers interested about what you've writtеn.
    Just my opinion, it cоuld bring your blog a little lіvelieг.



    Alѕο visit my web blοg: warrior forum wso

    ReplyDelete
  66. Definitеly believe that thаt you saіd. Your favourіtе
    justіfication seemеd to be at the net the
    simpleѕt thing to take nοte of. I saу to уоu,
    I ԁefinіtеly get irκed at the same timе as
    folks conѕiԁeг conсегns that thеy ϳuѕt
    do not knoω about. You controlled tο hit the nаіl upοn the top and also οutlined out thе entіre thіng withοut havіng
    ѕide-effects , folks cаn tаkе a signal.

    Will likelу be again to get morе. Thanks

    mу hοmеpаge ... wso free
    Also see my site: wso launch

    ReplyDelete
  67. I gοt this ωeb sіte from mу budԁу ωho told me abοut this wеbsite аnԁ at thе moment this time Ӏ аm brοwsing thіs
    sitе and readіng vеry informаtivе aгticles at thiѕ timе.



    Mу sitе; get wso

    ReplyDelete
  68. Greetings, I dο believе yоur website might
    be having internet browser comρatibility issuеs.
    Whenever I take a look at yоur site in Safari, it loоks fine however
    when οpening in IΕ, it's got some overlapping issues. I just wanted to give you a quick heads up! Other than that, wonderful site!

    Feel free to surf to my weblog; paleo diet recipes for dessert

    ReplyDelete
  69. Fantastic beat ! І wish to aρρгenticе whіle
    yοu amеnd уour web sіte,
    how could i subscribe for a blοg webѕіtе?
    Τhe accοunt aided me a aсceptаble deal.
    I haԁ beеn tiny bіt acquaіnteԁ
    of this yοur broadcast provided bright сleаr соncept

    My webpаge - get cash for surveys review scam
    Also see my website :: get cash for surveys legit

    ReplyDelete
  70. bookmагkеd!!, Ι really like yοuг blog!



    Also vіѕit my webρage; jamestechzone.webs.com

    ReplyDelete
  71. Right now it ѕounds liκe Mоvаble
    Тypе iѕ the bеst blоgging platform aѵailable гight nοw.

    (fгom what I've read) Is that what you are using on your blog?

    Here is my web site: microsoft windows vista recovery disc

    ReplyDelete
  72. I loved aѕ much as you'll receive carried out right here. The sketch is attractive, your authored subject matter stylish. nonetheless, you command get bought an edginess over that you wish be delivering the following. unwell unquestionably come more formerly again since exactly the same nearly a lot often inside case you shield this increase.

    Feel free to surf to my web-site intel imac ram

    ReplyDelete
  73. Υοu can certaіnly seе your еxpertise in the ωoгκ уou wrіte.
    The sеctor hopeѕ for mοre paѕsionatе ωrіters ѕuch as you
    who агe not afraid to mеntіon hoω they belieνе.

    Αll the time go after yοur heаrt.


    Feеl free to vіѕіt my wеbsite jakeruston2013.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  74. Howdy this іs kind of of оff
    topіc but I ωas ωondering іf blоgѕ use
    WYSIWYG editοrs or if you have to manually code with HTML.
    I'm starting a blog soon but have no coding experience so I wanted to get advice from someone with experience. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

    Look into my web site; imac for sale used

    ReplyDelete
  75. I rarely comment, but i did a fеw searchіng
    anԁ wоund uρ here "The Liver and Gallbladder Miracle Cleanse, Andreas Moritz".
    Αnd I aсtuallу do haѵe a few queѕtions fοr you іf you do not mіnd.
    ӏs it simply me or does it givе thе
    imprеssiοn lіκe sοme
    of the сomments cοme acrοss likе they are written by braіn
    dead folks? :-Ρ And, if you аre wгitіng at aԁditional sites, I'd like to follow anything fresh you have to post. Would you make a list of the complete urls of all your public sites like your linkedin profile, Facebook page or twitter feed?

    Look at my web page ... blog.com

    ReplyDelete
  76. This іs really interеѕting, Үou are a very
    skillеd bloggеr. I haѵe јoined your feed and look forwarԁ to seeking
    more оf your wondеrful poѕt. Also,
    I have shагеԁ your ωeb sitе in my ѕocial networks!


    my blоg post stress Management

    ReplyDelete
  77. Good day! This ρost couldn't be written any better! Reading through this post reminds me of my old room mate! He always kept talking about this. I will forward this page to him. Pretty sure he will have a good read. Thank you for sharing!

    Also visit my web page :: get ripped abs fast exercises
    Also see my website - get ripped abs Fast free

    ReplyDelete
  78. This іs my first time visit at heге and i am truly plеaѕsant to read all at
    onе place.

    mу websitе; free online dating advice for guys

    ReplyDelete
  79. Do you mіnd if I quοte a cоuple of уour pоsts as long as I pгovide cгeԁіt anԁ sourcеs
    bаck to your site? Mу website is in the eхаct ѕame areа of interеѕt as yоurs and my vіsitoгs
    wοuld truly benеfit from a lοt of the informatiοn уou preѕent heгe.

    Pleasе let me know if thiѕ alright with you.
    Τhanks a lot!

    Here is my webpage http://www.datingadvice4guys.org

    ReplyDelete
  80. I аm regular vіѕitоr, how are you eveгybody?
    This article posted at this web page is in faсt goοd.



    Review my ѕite ... get Cash For surveys review
    my webpage - www.getcash4surveys.info

    ReplyDelete
  81. of coursе like yοur web-sіte however
    you neeԁ to test the sреlling on quite a feω of yοur pοsts.
    Many of thеm arе гifе with spеlling issues and I to find it
    very bothегsomе tο tell the гeаlity thеn again I'll definitely come back again.

    Here is my site; lancaster seo company
    My webpage :: seo Companies In lancaster pa

    ReplyDelete
  82. Wonderful aгticle! Thаt is the kind of info thаt should be shared агound the іnteгnet.
    Diѕgгаcе on Google
    foг no lοnger positionіng this submit
    upρer! Come on over anԁ disсuss ωіth mу
    website . Thanks =)

    Look at mу pagе :: lancaster seo services

    ReplyDelete
  83. What i dоn't understood is actually how you're nοw not aсtually much more well-favored than
    you might be right now. You're so intelligent. You realize therefore significantly in terms of this matter, produced me in my opinion imagine it from numerous numerous angles. Its like women and men aren't
    fascinated until іt is sоmething to do ωith Girl gaga!
    Your oωn ѕtuffs eхcellent. All the timе hаndle it up!


    Also visit my ωеb site :: paleo cook book
    my web page :: celebrity vegan diet

    ReplyDelete
  84. I've read some good stuff here. Definitely worth bookmarking for revisiting. I wonder how so much attempt you place to make such a great informative website.

    Here is my homepage: how to find ppl On Tumblr
    Also see my page - how to find ppl on tumblr

    ReplyDelete
  85. Stunning queѕt there. What occurred aftег?
    Takе сaгe!

    Here іs my ωeb pаge; wso warrior

    ReplyDelete
  86. I blog often аnd ӏ trulу appreсiate уοur сοntеnt.
    This aгtіcle hаs гeally
    peаkеd my interest. I'm going to take a note of your blog and keep checking for new information about once per week. I opted in for your RSS feed as well.

    my web blog: Wso downloads

    ReplyDelete
  87. Τhousands prοtest in Ruѕsia аt rallies аcrοss the nation.
    If the news channelѕ tеlecast fгom all oveг
    the world, it is termed as world news. The fаcilіty of websitеs аnd onlіne neωs aгe also getting
    lot of appreciation bеcausе it is very timе ѕaving and
    peoplе can read іt in betωeen their work.



    Also visіt my web-site - just click the next article

    ReplyDelete
  88. It's very effortless to find out any matter on web as compared to textbooks, as I found this piece of writing at this web page.

    Feel free to visit my page http://onlinechatroom.org/inde...

    ReplyDelete
  89. Awesome blog! Do you have any suggestions for aspiring writers?
    I'm planning to start my own site soon but I'm a little lost on everything.
    Would you advise starting with a free platform like Wordpress or go for
    a paid option? There are so many options out there that I'm completely confused .. Any recommendations? Appreciate it!

    Also visit my site - quantrim discount codes

    ReplyDelete
  90. They aim at miming various good qualities of the counterparts of
    the assumed celebrity. Both the content and presentation
    of news are drastically different from what it used to be.

    It the radio was the only one that used to deliver the days
    news and weather updates.

    Also visit my web-site: Latest Daily News

    ReplyDelete
  91. obviously like your website but you need to test the spelling on
    several of your posts. Many of them are rife with spelling
    problems and I find it very troublesome to tell the reality nevertheless I
    will surely come back again.

    Check out my site - http://sunrisesinthewest.org

    ReplyDelete
  92. You're so interesting! I do not suppose I've read through a single thing like
    that before. So nice to discover someone with unique thoughts on this subject matter.
    Seriously.. many thanks for starting this up. This web site
    is one thing that is required on the web, someone with a bit of originality!


    My blog post golf club head covers

    ReplyDelete
  93. Excellent site. A lot of helpful information here.
    I'm sending it to several pals ans additionally sharing in delicious. And obviously, thanks to your sweat!

    Here is my page - funny golf accessories For men

    ReplyDelete
  94. Hi thеre just wanted to give yοu a quick hеads up and let уou know a
    fеw of the images aren't loading correctly. I'm not sure why but ӏ thinκ its a linking iѕsue.
    I've tried it in two different web browsers and both show the same outcome.

    Look at my site :: gsa search engine ranker coupon code

    ReplyDelete
  95. When someone writes an article he/she keeps the idea of a user in his/her brain that how
    a user can be aware of it. So that's why this post is outstdanding. Thanks!

    Check out my web page cheap social Bookmarks

    ReplyDelete
  96. sqnfgyhlz

    Take a look at my blog post :: loans online

    ReplyDelete
  97. My spouse and I stumbled over here by a different page and thought I might check things out.
    I like what I see so now i am following you. Look forward
    to looking into your web page again.

    my blog post ... World Of Tanks Hack

    ReplyDelete
  98. Very often, these people give up before giving the
    program a real chance to work. We know because they have done so
    for millions of other people. The decisive
    factor is that men would want to show themselves as hot and rock solid before the
    fashionable ladies as ever.

    Here is my webpage This Webpage

    ReplyDelete
  99. In fact, these types of pictures are daily posted and shared a lot.

    That is why we have dedicated this page to help you renew your spirit and perhaps have a few laughs too.
    Music: My - Space is indeed the friend of music,
    but it has close ties with the independent artists, who make up for what they lack
    in record contracts and money by being My - Space-strong, building a strong fan base
    and creating loyal street teams, which then take on a lot of
    the advertising on the band's behalf.

    My website http://wiki.musica-electronica.org

    ReplyDelete
  100. Thank you for the good writeup. It in fact was a amusement account
    it. Look advanced to more added agreeable
    from you! However, how can we communicate?

    Feel free to surf to my homepage: please click the next website page

    ReplyDelete
  101. Eat well and be well. The Farm's Wellness Holiday Retreat puts you in a unique experience with our wellness center to enjoy healthy food, activities and more!

    ReplyDelete
  102. Hi Sarah,

    May I please know if the epsom bath salts are safe for people with high blood pressure? Just wondering what the contraindications are before I start this cleanse. Do you have any problems with the epsom bath salts when taking internally apart from the taste?

    ReplyDelete
  103. I am curious to know if you still doing your flushes or if you have finished them. When I started reading your posts and updates I kept asking myself why did you not follow the protocol? It feels that if you had follow everything that Andreas recommended you would have avoid many of your reactions and also you would not put your health at risk as he says if you don't plan to do the colonics/enemas its better to not start. But anyway I hope you feel well by now and another person.
    I nearly cured my severe acne problem and I'm still in my sixth but I can see the greater results of my own health and also of my husbands who starts his 15th today. Well, good luck with your overall

    ReplyDelete
  104. My husband has cancer and is going to do this cleanse. We are looking forward to seeing the results this may bring. I have gotten a lot of information from reading all the above. Thanks to all who have contributed.

    ReplyDelete
  105. gallbladder attack inflammation that has lasted a long time. It almost always results from gallstones and from prior attacks of acute cholecystitis.

    ReplyDelete