Friday, February 5, 2010

Favorite Links Friday

I think I missed a week or 2 of posting links.  And there have been a LOT of amazing reads lately. I'll try to keep them to a minimum.

1.  This was an amazing run down of Weston Price and Rami Nagel's ideas on tooth health. Animal products are necessary for good teeth health.  And, an important note, teeth health is an important indicator of overall health.  It is not indicative of the mouth only. 

2.  Here are some ideas for Superbowl Sunday treats.  And some more

3. Here is a post on how to obtain a free sourdough starter powder. 

4.  A new kind of 'gatorade'? 

5.  If you are interested in natural weight loss, here is a good run-down on how to use coconut oil.

6.  I love my celtic sea salt.  Here is another run-down on the differences of processed table salt and unrefined sea salt. 

7.  Here is a run-down of the medicinal value of garlic.  We love garlic! 

No comments:

Post a Comment