1. This was a rather depressing post about BPA in our plastic food containers, and how it affects us (and mostly how the FDA has it's hands tied about the whole thing). I stay away from putting food in plastic as much as I can, but I'm still working on building up my collection of glass dishes. Here is a good post on alternatives to plastic for freezing meals.
2. I was excited to find this new blog. A mother of 2 who is trying to heal herself and her children's allergies and food issues through the GAPS diet. I'm excited to follow along and see what she learns. I found her through a guestpost on cheeseslave.com.
3. Check this out for some trustworthy ways of helping out the people in Haiti.
4. I want to try fish eggs soon. This was encouraging along those lines. :)
5. This was an interesting read on how a family cured their son's ADHD behavior.
6. I've been reading a lot on the paleo diet lately. This was a good 'primer', comparing NT/WAPF, low carb and paleo.
7. I was reminded yet again, by this post, where my priorities need to be as a follower of Christ. It's easy to get overwhelmed by it all.