Friday, January 22, 2010

Favorite Links Friday

1.  This was a rather depressing post about BPA in our plastic food containers, and how it affects us (and mostly how the FDA has it's hands tied about the whole thing).  I stay away from putting food in plastic as much as I can, but I'm still working on building up my collection of glass dishes.  Here is a good post on alternatives to plastic for freezing meals. 

2. I was excited to find this new blog.  A mother of 2 who is trying to heal herself and her children's allergies and food issues through the GAPS diet.  I'm excited to follow along and see what she learns.   I found her through a guestpost on cheeseslave.com.

3. Check this out for some trustworthy ways of helping out the people in Haiti. 

4. I want to try fish eggs soon.  This was encouraging along those lines. :)

5.  This was an interesting read on how a family cured their son's ADHD behavior. 

6.  I've been reading a lot on the paleo diet lately. This was a good 'primer', comparing NT/WAPF, low carb and paleo. 

7. I was reminded yet again, by this post, where my priorities need to be as a follower of Christ.  It's easy to get overwhelmed by it all. 

1 comment:

  1. Are You Having Problems STICKING with your Paleo Diet?

    Do you want to munch on healthy tasty recipes TONIGHT?

    Check out: Paleo Hacks Cookbook.

    ReplyDelete