Friday, January 8, 2010

Favorite Links Friday

1.  I LOVED this video at GNOWFGLINS.com. It's awesome! I should figure out how to post it as an actual video and post it on a separate post, as well as on facebook.  It says it all and it says it perfectly. 

2.  My cute hubby finished and posted his first 'crocheting' project.  Check it out and 'ohh and ahh' over it. :)

3.  I've been reading about 'winter greens' quite a bit lately and would like to include them in our diet regularly.  This was a timely post on the matter. 

4.  Jenny at The Nourished Kitchen had a great '2010 Real Food Resolutions' List.

5.  Organic & Thrifty shared some great reasons to include more broth in your diet. 

6.  If you would like to see what a very big and very cute belly looks like when it's 33 weeks pregnant with twins, click here.  Isn't she too cute?  :)

7. This was a great post on why and how to eat liver. Check out the comments.  My goal for this year is to make liver once a week.  Can I do it...  Yes I can!!

No comments:

Post a Comment