Monday, December 14, 2009

Meal Plan Monday

We are a bit financially strapped this month, so I am trying to use up what I have and buy as little as possible, while still nourishing our bodies and enjoying our Christmas.  I am looking forward to the challenge. :)
So we will be eating a lot of homemade sourdough bread and soups this week, as I still have at least 25 lbs of wheat berries in my freezer and a few whole chickens to use up, along with the broth from their bones.  I also have a lot of frozen veggies to add to the soups and fried rice. 


Breakfast and supper options



Lunch, served with kombucha for all:
Monday: Tuna Melts
Tuesday:Fried Rice with Bacon
Wednesday:Roast Chicken
Thursday:Egg Drop Soup
Friday: Fish Cake 
Saturday: Chicken Soup and Toast
Sunday: Tacos

No comments:

Post a Comment