1. This is a great post on 'Nourishing Baby Steps-Eat your Saturated Fats'.
2. These are some good thoughts on how to train children to eat properly. Something we have been working pretty hard on for over a year now. We are definitely seeing progress, but it's been slow and rather painful. :)
3. This fudge looks yummy and nourishing! Perfect for the holidays.
4. This is a great carnival for the holidays. It's Keeper of the Home's Healthy Holiday Eats and Sweets Carnival.
5. I wish I could print this list of vitamins and what foods they are found in. It's great!