Saturday, November 21, 2009

Favorite Links Friday

Oops, I forgot to finish and post this.  Here are my favorites from the week. There were a lot of great ones this week! 

1.  The Weston Price Foundation has their 10th annual Convention last weekend.  They are in Eastern PA next year, less then 2 hours from here. Oh how I'd love to go!  Here are some blogger highlights that I enjoyed reading:  It was kind of like being there. :)   One, two, three, four, five, six. 

2.  I really enjoy reading the 'Unlocking Femininity' blog.  Here are some great posts from this week.  This one is on a wife's role in marriage. This was also on marriage, by a woman who has been married for a long time and understands the role in God's eternal perspective.  And this one is on pride-oh so guilty there! 

3.  There were also some great 'Carnivals' that are worth perusing.   Nourishing Crockpot Carnival. Handmade Gift Carnival, Gallery of Thanksgiving Sides,

4.  My family was 'showcased' on a blog. :)  My SIL took us out to eat at Panera where a friend showed my husband how to start crocheting.  It's something he's wanted to do for awhile, and now he wants to learn it so he can teach Myia. It was fun!   

5.  The comments in this post were great-on what veggies are worth eating, and esp in season.  Kelly the Kitchen Kop generates some great comments on her posts!  It's something I'm working through myself.

6.  This is rather technical (Carrie is studying to become a nutritionist) post on the details of digestion. But it's a really, really great read! 

7.  Here are a few 'natural cures' that I want to try.  Homemade cough syrup, amazing things to do with garlic,  some general ideas for healing naturally.

No comments:

Post a Comment