Friday, October 9, 2009

Favorite Links Friday

I love the fall. It's my favorite time of year.  I like each season for the change it brings and it's own challenges and possibilities.  But there is something about fall that just makes me sigh big happy sighs.  So here goes *SIGH*  Ahh, can't you feel the tension going out your fingers?  :)

Here are some links I really enjoyed this week.

1.  This is a great post on the history of sugar.  It's short and simple.

2.   Here is a free ebook from Nourished Kitchen.  It's called 'Get Cultured'.  I'm looking forward to looking through it.  I'm excited to start more fermenting of veggies myself and enjoy any recipes and encouragement along those lines.   It looks beautiful also!

3. This was a fun post on what is inside people's refrigerators.  Who knew something like that could be so interesting?  :)   

4.  I saw this posted on a blog and had to share it here. I had seen this a year or so ago and was really enthralled by it.  'What the world eats' on time.com

No comments:

Post a Comment