Monday, September 14, 2009

Meal Plan Monday

I am going to try making some sprouted flour this week, and if I get to it, I'm going to have to try this recipe for snickerdoodles.  


We start school today. I'm very excited, and a bit nervous, to see how it all goes. I'm confident we will fall into a pattern that works for us, I just know it will take some time and creativity.  Myia is excited as well.  So I tried to keep it so there was not a lot of complicated, time consuming recipes this week. 

Breakfast: I have all the ingredients on hand, and so can choose when we wake up, depending on our schedule and desire.
Fried/scrambled eggs with bacon and yogurt
Egg sandwiches (toasted sourdough bread, mayo, eggs, sliced pickles, fried onions, cheese)
Eggs and hash browns,
Sourdough pancakes ,
french toast casserole,
sourdough waffles (2nd waffle recipe is my favorite),
breakfast cookies with raw egg yolk smoothies or kefir vanilla milkshake,
Granola .



Lunch, served with kombucha for all:
Tuesday: Hot Dogs and Sourdough buns
Thursday:  Buffalo Liver
Saturday: Huevos Rancheros
Sunday: Roasted Beef and Hoe Cakes


Supper: Generally leftovers, popcorn and smoothie, PB& honey sandwiches or veggies and PB, or any of the breakfast options.

No comments:

Post a Comment