Monday, July 27, 2009

Meal Plan Monday

I've been wanting to try zucchini spaghetti for awhile. I found this recipe from a blog I enjoy and am excited to finally try it. I don't see us going grain free altogether, but I'd like to find alternatives that we enjoy as much as possible. Esp ones that are inexpensive, not terribly time-consuming and are super nutritious (and local and in-season in this case-although ours are not ready yet).

Breakfast:
Mostly eggs, bacon, kefir or yogurt and raw milk. One day we do sourdough pancakes and one day we do french toast casserole.

Lunch, served with kombucha for all:
Monday: Fried Potatoes and Ham
Tuesday: Thai Salmon Cakes w/sweet and sour sauce
Wednesday: Nacho Spuds
Thursday: Zucchini Spaghetti and Meat Sauce
Friday: Pepperoni Pizza
Saturday: Fish Cakes
Sunday:Roast Chicken and Veggie

Supper: Generally leftovers, popcorn and smoothie, PB& honey sandwiches or veggies and PB.

No comments:

Post a Comment