Monday, March 23, 2009

Meal Plan Monday


Menu Plan Monday

Well, with spring here, I need to try to change my menu and make it a bit lighter. Slow down on the soups and add more salady-type meals. This is new for me, and I just feel like I'm starting to get the hang of the winter menu. It'll take me awhile to get into the spring groove. And right about the time I fall into it, it'll be summer. But, I've learned, I have to start somewhere. One step at a time...

Monday
Breakfast: Bacon, Fried Eggs and Yogurt
Lunch: Curried Beef Stew and Sourdough Biscuits
Dinner: Tuna Sandwiches

Tuesday
Breakfast:
Bacon, Fried Eggs and Yogurt
Lunch:
Rice, peanut and green bean Meal from William Sonoma cookbook
Dinner: Pot Pie with Beef Stew filling

Wednesday
Breakfast: Bacon, Fried Eggs and Yogurt
Lunch: Meatloaf and Mashed Potatoes
Dinner:
Leftover Rice and green bean meal


Thursday
Breakfast: Sourdough Pancakes and Maple Syrup and yogurt
Lunch: Roasted Garlic and Pepper Pizza
Dinner:
Meatloaf Sandwiches

Friday
Breakfast: Cheese Scrambled Eggs, Bacon and Yogurt
Lunch: Fish Cakes and Fries
Dinner: Leftover Pizza

Saturday
Breakfast:French Toast and Yogurt
Lunch: Cobb Salad
Dinner: Popcorn and Strawberry/spinach smoothies

Sunday
Breakfast: Fried Egg and Bacon
Lunch: Roast Chicken with Green Beans
Dinner: PB& honey sandwiches

1 comment:

  1. My body craves lighter fair as the temps go up. More salads, seafood and grilled veggies.
    These high winds are really kicking those of us wih allergies. Ugh!
    Well, while I'm waiting for the coffee to brew I thought I would stop by MPM blogs and see what's being served.
    Your menu sounds delicious.

    ReplyDelete