Sunday, February 15, 2009

Meal Plan Monday


I am finally linking in to orgjunkie.com's Menu Plan Monday. I'm very excited! Be sure to click on the link to see other weekly meal plans.

Menu Plan Monday

Monday
Breakfast: Bacon, Fried Eggs and Toast
Lunch: Fish Cakes (leftover from last week)
Dinner: Tuna Sandwiches

Tuesday
Breakfast:
Sprouted Flour Pancakes w/Maple Syrup
Lunch:
Chicken Curry Soup
Dinner: Cut up Veggies and Peanut Butter

Wednesday
Breakfast: Fried Egg, Yogurt and Toast
Lunch: Meatballs, gravy and Mashed potatoes
Dinner:
Leftover Soup


Thursday
Breakfast: Scrambled Egg & Bacon, Toast
Lunch: Bacon Cheeseburger Pizza
Dinner:
Leftover Meatballs and Mashed potatoes

Friday
Breakfast: Cheese Scrambled Eggs, Sour cream, Toast and Yogurt
Lunch: Ham & Cheese Sandwiches
Dinner: Leftover Pizza

Saturday
Breakfast:Fried Egg and Bacon, toast and yogurt
Lunch: Hard Boiled Eggs and Veggies
Dinner: Popcorn and Smoothies

Sunday
Breakfast: French Toast and Yogurt
Lunch: Roast Chicken with Green Beans
Dinner: Leftovers

2 comments:

  1. I notice you do something we've long thought about doing -- eating lunch as the "main meal" of the day. When I lived in Mexico, I loved that lunch was such an event (followed by a siesta) and that dinner was essentially a snack. But, I've never been able to translate that into my home, despite the fact that both my hubby and I work from home. It's inspiring to see someone else doing it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gee, you make me look good and it's totally accidental! :) Actually, my husband works 4-midnight, so our family meal is lunch. So I make a 'real meal' for us for lunch and then send sandwiches or leftovers to work with him and the kids and I eat the same at home for dinner. Somewhat unusual, but it works well for us.

    ReplyDelete