Monday, February 9, 2009

Meal Plan Monday


I am finally linking in to orgjunkie.com's Menu Plan Monday. I'm very excited! Be sure to click on the link to see other weekly meal plans.

Menu Plan Monday

Monday
Breakfast: Bacon, Fried Eggs and Toast
Dinner: Tuna Sandwiches

Tuesday
Breakfast:
Sprouted Flour Pancakes w/Maple Syrup
Lunch:
Brisket, biscuits and Roasted Veggies
Dinner: Leftover Chowder

Wednesday
Breakfast: Fried Egg, Yogurt and Toast
Lunch: Chicken N Biscuit
Dinner:
Brisket sandwiches


Thursday
Breakfast: Scrambled Egg & Bacon, Toast
Lunch: Tex Mex Pizza
Dinner:
Leftover Chicken N Biscuit

Friday
Breakfast: Cheese Scrambled Eggs, Sour cream, Toast and Yogurt
Dinner: Leftover pizza

Saturday-Valentine's Day (I work all day, date w/ Drew at night)
Breakfast:Fried Egg and Bacon, toast and yogurt
Lunch: Leftovers
Dinner: Out to Eat-sandwiches for kids

Sunday
Breakfast: French Toast and Yogurt
Lunch: Roast Chicken with Green Beans
Dinner: Leftovers

1 comment:

  1. WOW, it was great reading about your MILK and EGGS journey below! That is wonderful! We do buy our eggs from a farmer up the road... for 1.75 a dozen (we like to round up to $2) but for raw milk, we haven't found a DONOR yet, and my hubby isn't tooo keen on it... BUT I will change his mind when I find it... I KNOW I WILL...LOL!
    Great blog by the way... I can't wait to read more!

    ReplyDelete